2010年2月5日星期五

Sorrow's.....CNY?

5 feb 2010 10.30pm..

what a boring night! im just same like before. stay inside bedroom and thinking.
haiz... when i was think.. im just remenbered that the cny is coming.
im not happy for this.

cause cny is 14/2.. valentine's day.
4 years ady im pass this v day alone.
but still ok for me. im not a good guy wad!
who will admire or love a person like me la~
although im said that is ok for me. my mind r tellin me that...
im lie myself.

PooR!

CNY i gonna meet mine parents. all they will gather at my "kai lou dau" there.
i just want to see how r they. but i dunwan see mine dad.
i hate mine dad! so much!!

im last year study secondary school ady.
but mine future is vague.. still blur.. dim..
i want to continue my study.

but is my dad hold back my vainly hope.
i had no more money to take course.
all mine money is givin my mummy for housekeeping money.

my dad din give family expenses for my mum.
he need to pay bank's loan.

i hate him for not listen our view.
and now he is failed.

im just a normal person.
y god fix up this for me.

is that my vainly hope will be destroy for money's problem?
even though my dad now r givin me 10 to 20 for me as pocket money a day.

im try to forget and forgive.
but i dunno y i cant leave this.
im not happy at all.

the coming cny. how i gonna pass it?
i hav no idea now.

1 条评论:

  1. u can take form 6 also arr...
    juz like me...
    is one of the way to continue ur study...
    don have to giv up so early...

    回复删除