2010年2月11日星期四

Photograph

everyone must had their own photograph...
include myself...

lookin for that photograph..
its try to make me laugh..
its funny^^

how can my eye gets so red? haha..
im changed too much.
this is where i grew up.

before this..
see that smile...sorrow..
and its could easily to forget that time.
but now im fixed up with many problem.
and hard to forget bout it.

the disipline record i had broken it a half dozen time.
hehe. im too naughty^^
the time passed so fast.
im just heard that im song with my old friend.
We used to listen to the radio
And sing along with every song we know
We said someday we’d find out how it feels
To sing to more than just the steering wheel
but its gone long time ago.

when im lokin that photograph.
the memory is comin in front door.
I found the photo and memory of the friend that I was lookin’ for
It’s hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye
I miss that, I miss the faces
You can’t erase, you can’t replace it.

Every memory of lookin’ out the back door
I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It’s hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye

wish all my parents...
friends... and all chinese...
happy CNY

1 条评论: